Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Save...Me....

I've decided to start the M.S. injections.... Since the last one I actually took was in 2002 when I was first diagnosed...I only took them for a total of maybe 2-3 weeks then i just stopped! it hurt sooooo bad and Me having to stick myself everyday....was terrifying! Which is kinda funny! Me with my 15 tattoos and 10 piercings... I cant give myself a damn injection!!! I try to explain it to my Doctors that I WANT the tattoos and piercings, its like an adrenaline rush.. a Natural HIGH for me... I just zone out and think of what I'm getting and WHY! BUT I know in my heart m M.S is getting worse.. so If I want to have babies one day and maybe a steady job (My own business...maybe a restaurant..) I better start trying to slow down the progression now! I'm just scared... Josh HATES needles and I'm scared what if we get our own place and I cant give myself  the injection when i need it... whats going to happen... I just hope and PRAY he really loves me the way he says he does and that he will do that for me.. cuz I know I would do it for him... I'd do just about ANYTHING for him! alright well.. I'm just getting myself depressed thinking bout this shit... so I'm gunna go... Happy I have a Blog now.. wohoo my own little diary that random ass people can read... kinda funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment